Skip to main content

Burn Season and Permit Information

Forest, trees, and fog

Below is a link to download our new burn permit, as well as the phone number to call to find out if it's a burn day or not. 


If you have an expired burn permit, you may renew it by calling us at (541) 582-0678 


For burn day information call 541-776-7007



Click the link below to download a burn permit. 


Burn Permit 2021-2022.pdf